Attractions and Things to Do in the Bethel Area
There are a lot of things to do in the recreational paradise of Bethel and Newry!
Besides hitting the slopes at Sunday River Ski Resort, there are tons of active outdoor options and indoor facilities to explore.
• Bethel Village Trails (Trails for Nordic skiing, snowshoeing, fat biking, mountain biking, trail running, and walking based at The Bethel Inn Resort in Bethel, Maine)
• Hiking in Grafton Notch State Park
• Bethel Pathway, Skate Park, and Davis Park playground
• Workout 24-7 (Gym)
• Mahoosuc Land Trust – Outdoor Recreating
• Bethel Outdoor Adventure – Kayaking, Canoeing, Camping, River Tours, River Floating, Fishing, and More
• River Lanes Bowling, Arcade & Sports Bar
• Museums of the Bethel Historical Society & Moses Mason House
• Mt. Abram Skiing & Bike Park
• Bodies of Water: Bryant Pond, North Pond, Lake Christopher, Howard Pond, Songo Pond
• Bethel Inn Nordic Skiing, Golfing, and Country Club